If you prefer a more traditional, classical approach to your wedding ceremony, we may have what you're looking for: live, tasteful, Classical music. Classical music captures a lot of the true essence of the marriage ceremony... the meditative aspects, the solemnity of the vows taken, the exultation at the moment when the man is declared “one” with his wife.
We feature the following combos:
- Recorder (Descant/Treble) & Piano (or Keyboard)
- Recorder (Descant/Treble) & Guitar
We play for Christian functions:
- Wedding ceremonies and receptions
- Renewal of vows
- Other private functions
...in Trinidad (West Indies). Oversea engagements may be possible... contact us.
If you're following the traditional format, we have selections for each of the various events... for example:
- Prelude: Air on G String (J. S. Bach)
- Seating of Mothers, Grandmothers: Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring (J. S. Bach)
- Bridal Party: Canon in D (J. Pachelbel)
- Bride Enters: Bridal Chorus ("Here Comes The Bride") (R. Wagner)
- Recessional: Wedding March (F. Mendelssohn)
Other songs ideas:
- Trumpet Voluntary (Prince of Denmark's March) (Jeremiah Clarke)
- Trumpet Tune (Jeremiah Clarke)
- Rondeau (Jean Joseph Mouret)
- Ode To Joy (Beethoven)
...and much more! You have experienced musicians at your disposal; we can help streamline things so that your day comes off smoothly.
We include more modern offerings at the wedding reception, and can also play background music during dinner.
Master of Ceremonies (Emcee)
Get skilled, professional emcee services for your wedding reception... enquire via the contact methods below.
Request more information by sending a message via the Contact page.