September 3, 2017
Birthdays should be used to confer things of value. However, “it is better to give than to receive” (Acts 20:35). So today I’ll share with you ten things gained during the journey – hoping these will be a blessing to you.
- Discern between good from evil… and stay far from evil.
- Preserve your physical and mental health: avoid introducing foreign chemicals/thoughts into your body/mind.
- Go for a plant-based diet. Get started, today.
- Find the true meanings of the words: Love, Manhood, Marriage, Parent.
- Character Matters. (Ruth 3:11)
- Read the book of Proverbs. Wisdom awaits. (Proverbs 1:2-4)
- Whatever (good thing) your hands find to do, do it with all your might. (Eccl 9:10)
- We live in the most dangerous time of earth’s history. Guard yourself, and your family, at every turn.
- The answers to many problems are found by studying the past; so put a limit on the distractions of the present.
- Deceptions come chiefly through one’s eyes and ears; but wisdom will expose them all.
* * *
“Get wisdom… get understanding.” – Proverbs 4:7